So much more than just another meal plan and/or list of exercises, when you choose to invest in your health and your future in my Personal Coaching program, I invest myself – my knowledge, my experience, my support, and my encouragement – right back into you.
You can count on me to provide you with:
- A partnership you can trust and rely on – My coaching and training methodologies are built on the deeply held belief that working with me should be a partnership. I may have the knowledge, experience, and skills that are necessary to help you reach your goals, but I am only a navigator – YOU are the Captain. Ultimately, you are the only one who determines your success, but I will be there with you every step of the way. As your navigator, I am there to help you chart your course, watch for pitfalls and dangers, and help you navigate the waters of change safely – adjusting course as needed.
- Custom, individualized service – You are more than your goals and every detail of who you are is taken into account when I create your program – which means I like to get to know you. Are you a mother, father, or grandparent even? Are you the fun Uncle, the creative Aunt? What do you love to do? What do you love to eat? What challenges are you facing in your life right now? What amazing accomplishments are you most proud of? All of this not only helps me cater the program to you, it also showcases so much of what makes you unique. You are never just another client.
- Education – I will never just “tell” you what to do. I will educate and inform you of the benefits of taking an action and together we’ll establish your own “whys” and “hows” to make it happen. There is already a wealth of information at your fingertips for you to access. My mission is to bridge the gap between knowing and doing, and provide you with the education you need to make the changes you desire; presented in a way that is applicable, beneficial, and actionable.
- Accountability & critical feedback – Life is full of distractions and detours so it’s no surprise that the #1 most sought after component of coaching is accountability – someone to hold you to your goals. Accountability is great – but it’s not complete. In terms of health and achieving your goals, you can find accountability in any number of places if what you want is to check-in and verify that you showed up. But imagine you are traveling someplace you have never been before. Every day you can get in your car and drive (show up) but that doesn’t guarantee that you’ll reach your destination. You need a map, GPS, or a planned route that you can check your progress against to know whether you are heading in the right direction. This is where critical feedback comes into play. I’m here to help you work smarter, not harder.
- Unlimited support – You’ll never pay more just to have more time with me. Every 2 weeks you’ll have a scheduled one-on-one meeting with me to discuss all your latest accomplishments, any recent struggles or obstacles you’ve encountered, as well as any and all questions you might have. Need to talk to me before then? No problem! You can email me any time, and if we need to set up an additional time to talk I will make that work as well. As long as you can provide me a little flexibility I can provide you with my undivided attention.
Are you ready to work with someone as dedicated to your goals as you are?